Subject: [Leica] Beginner Street Shots
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 00:31:08 -0400

http://www.goodphotos.com/oldportfest.html

I'm game to try anything....is this how it's done? I had just finished a
Boat Wedding last Sunday and got stuck on the docks side of Portland
Maine's Old Port Festival so I took my trusty M5 and 40mm Summicron into
the crowds and shot a roll to see what this street photo stuff is about. I
think I'll use the 90 next trip for a bit tighter play.

I had fun regardless and even saw an M3 user!
(Leica sightings in rural Maine are rare.)

Carpe Lumen,
Michael E. Berube