Subject: [Leica] Univeral law of screwups?
From: "Mark E Davison" <Mark_E_Davison@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:52:08 -0700

Is there a universal law that says, if you screw up and open up your Leica
before completely rewinding the roll, (due to fatigue, inattention and/or
total incompetence), then it is certain that the roll will contain pictures
NOT of great art or photojournalism, but instead of totally irreplaceable
candid shots of your wife's best friend and her children. You know, the
friend that she hasn't seen in 2 years, and won't see for another 2 years?

I think I just lost a lot of domestic relationship brownie points.  I may
have to slink off and stuff my black paint M6 into the dryer.

By the way, did anyone point out to B.D. that the front side Leica dot on
the LHSA black paint model is molded in black plastic? Probably in his
honor. No stinking red dots on that camera.

Mark Davison