Subject: [Leica] HCB and Jim Marshall
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 18:06:35 -0400

OK, first B.D. shattered my dreams by stating that a black paint Leica isn't
going to turn me into HCB or Jim Marshall, next Sam destoys my world view by
stating that neither will owning the perfect camera bag.  So, what do I need
to buy in order to be turned into HCB and Jim Marshall?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | "Once you understand the process of co-
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | ordination, it's much easier to avoid.
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | Knowledge is power."  -- K. Christoffersen.

Replies: Reply from Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru> (Re: [Leica] HCB and Jim Marshall)
Reply from "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] HCB and Jim Marshall)
Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] HCB and Jim Marshall)