Subject: Re: [Leica] My new M Grip
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:20:56 -0700

>(is there a name for the finger right before the pinky?)

it's called the 'ring finger'.

>Has anyone other grip user found similar problems/solutions?
>
>Dan C.

dan c.,

no problems whatsoever. the camera feels great with the grip on - easy to
hold, to snap up out of the bag, and to balance in one hand, if need be,
even with a 90 (btw, i'm using the gmp grip, not the leica grip).

also solved an unrelated problem this afternoon. ran over to samy's and
picked up a heliopan 'thin' filter for my 24. i had bought a couple of the
b+w's, but the lens hood would never fit on over the filter. it does with
the heliopan, so i'll probably be getting rid of ... hmm, i mean 'offering'
the b+w filters for sale tomorrow here on the lug.

also picked up the 75 summilux - what a great lens! doesn't feel too heavy
or obscure the viewfinder in a serious way. at any rate, after i picked it
up, i put it back down and left.

what ho!

guy