Subject: RE: [Leica] lighten up
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:54:19 -0400

First of all, I have to admit that I hate camera bags almost as much as I
hate discussing camera bags.  I do have one, I can't remember the brand,
which I use at home for storage so that in case of fire I can grab one
satchel and now my gear will be safe.

If you really want to lighten up...and what better reason to use
Leicas...try this...

	A.  One M6 around your neck with either a Skinny Tele-Elmarit or a
pre-aspheric 35 Summicron mounted.

	B.  The other lens in one jacket pocket.

	C.  A few rolls of film in the other jacket pocket.

Thus armed, I have rarely wanted more gear and only very rarely regretted a
picture I missed.  I will wager that more pictures are missed while fussing
with gear than because one left something home or at the hotel.

Lighten up.  Go out and observe the world.  Take a lot of pictures.

	Buzz Hausner