Subject: Re: [Leica] bag & Heavy Leica!?
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

Darrell-
 A friend who shoots in Cambodia often uses a similar setup except he
carries 2 35mm Summicrons instesd of all the lenses you carry.
 He carries his gear in a Domkey F2 bag.
I like my F2 bag alot and have had it for 10 years. Though I bought it
to carry my press kit of 2 F3s w/ MDs and a selection of lenses.. it
truely weighed a ton.\
BUT with 2 M bodies and lenses I find its still a great bag BECAUSE it
wraps around my body when I carry it slung across my chest.

It has a WIDE strap which helps to distribute the weight and is usually
the cause of fatigue when carrying gear (to narrow a strap is a killer)

As for weatherproof... I've been in deluges of rain fall and blizzards
and my gear has been fine..

My opinion..

Jeremy