Subject: Re: [Leica] bag & Heavy Leica!?
From: Peter Jon White <PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycles.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 20:09:19 -0400

To "reduce" weight, you would have to first have another camera system from
which to reduce weight. But you don't say what that was. An M body weighs
what it weighs, and the lenses weigh what they weigh. All the weights are
readily available on the Leica web site, I believe. And since you were
reducing weigh presumably from something (?) you should have known by how
much before you bought.

Be that as it may, you now own a fine camera system, and you find it too
heavy. It seems to me you have two options; go to the gym, or trade it in
for some plastic camera system.

My wife opts for plastic for most of her photography, (although she
occasionally gets serious and hauls out the 1973 Canon F-1).

I take regular treatments at the gym, though I do make one concession: I
use a Gitzo carbon fiber tripod. ;-)

At 12:45 AM 6/8/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Help.
>
>I purchased M equipment to reduce weight but am finding it heavy.
>I currently carry around whilist travelling
>M6 Body - Colour Slide
>M6 Body - B & W
>90m f2.8
>35Asp f2