Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tell Me About This Lens and Charlton Heston
From: Sonnar502@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:24:16 EDT

Now Jim!  Are you trying to make me drool with envy???  I actually think a 75
would wind up a little short for my "eyes,"  optical wow! factor
notwithstanding.  But I really do love the Tele I took off your hands.  Some
of my favorite shots came out of it when I was down in Costa Rica last year
and the year before.

Incidentally, yes, I went off line for a while, but here I am again to stir
the pot.  My old address still works too: dagdaman@webtv.net

And hey!  Please no one give me a bad time about the referrence to a Z....
lens on the LUG.  Actually, the one time I got to shoot with a Contax, I flat
loved! the Sonnar.  Pity that particular camera had a lousy shutter.....

So anyway.  Thanks for the lens!
Scott