Subject: RE: [Leica] delta 3200 (?)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:34:03 -0400

Quite obviously, they do...know something we don't - which is to say that
Kodak has put a bar code on the cassette telling a camera that knows how to
read that the asa is really 800....Not that knowing how to read is necessary
to a camera's being the best in the world, mind you...I don't have anything
against functionally illiterate cameras - two of my best friends are
functionally illiterate cameras. (Only one of my cameras can read - and
write, if you give it the right back). :-)
B. D.