Subject: Re: [Leica] HP printers
From: BenTroGa@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 18:05:08 EDT

Hans-Peter:
I just bought an HP1000 4 days ago and can say I am astounded by the quality
of the prints.  My old HP Photo Smart printed at 300dpi, which was ok for
small prints but certainly nothing over 5x7.  This new printer goes at
2400x1200 and is very, very impressive.  Don't believe the speed advertised
by HP for the printing speed (or any other manufacturer, by the way), it
takes several minutes to print an 8x10, but the results are worth waiting
for!!!   Road test one yourself, see if you agree.

Bennett Gardner