Subject: [Leica] I just bought a great bag.
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 18:49:59 +0100

It's a Tenba 415, a combined business/computer/travel/photo bag which comes
with a removable, adjustable 4-compartment photo insert. I just packed it
and it holds my powerbook and mains adaptor, 2 M bodies,  5 lenses including
2 in cylindrical Leica pouches, plus flash and exposure meter, and still
isn't full. What's more it's okay for carry-on.  And it cost me UKP 60, just
over half what the Domke 803 satchel (which is great too) cost.
- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk