Subject: Re: [Leica] Overseas Leica's: Canadian Resellers
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 09:12:41 -0600

I have never dealt with Henry's but I have found the Alt chaps to be
wonderful! I find their prices very reasonable (especially during their
annual spring sale) and have had no problems with returning gear I decided I
did not want. Here, getting back to your topic, are the URLs of some German
(and Austrian too) stores:

http://www.leicabeimeister.com/leica/

http://www.foto-hobby.de/

http://www.leicashop.at/

If you think some Canadian stores are expensive, try this one:

http://www.leicatime.com/

John Collier