Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Salgado's Lenses
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:51:49 -0400

Speaking as one who is now using the Nikon AF 60 2.8 Macro, if the Leica
lens is even close to it in characteristics and quality, and I gather it is
both, this is a terrific Portrait lens that has the added advantage of
allowing one to get in TIGHT on eyes, an eye, a zit, what ever turns you
on....it is a good all-around focal length...not that it is deterring my
plans/lust for the 85 1.4 AF Nikon, but it is a very very nice lens.....