Subject: [Leica] Recommendation for Grand Canyon
From: "SML"<inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:35:52 GMT

Hello,

 I am planning to take a photo tour to Grand Canyon west rim and the bottom
of the Canyon during the Independence Day Holidays.  It is guided by Photo Adventures
in Las Vegas in air-conditioned Expedition.
 What lenses should I take to take good pictures of the Canyon?  M or R?  I
wonder if the Leica RE with motor will withstand the heat there.  Any piece
of advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
David

Replies: Reply from jcoleman@interport.net (Re: [Leica] Recommendation for Grand Canyon)