Subject: RE: [Leica] Overseas Leica's
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:38:50 -0400

William,

What part of Canada do you live in?  I find Canadian prices (in Toronto)
cheaper than the US. I have bought all my Leica equipment from ALT Camera in
Toronto, but there are many others. I am sure ALT, Henrys and Vistek will
all do mail order. I bought a new M6, a used 50mm Summicron, a new 35
Summicron and a new 90mm Elmarit M mail order from ALT before I moved to the
Toronto area and was pleased every time.

Ken