Subject: [Leica] Project Jerusalem, or the f/1.4 school of landscape
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 00:28:49 +0100

Some of you might have heard me chuntering on about Project Jerusalem, or my
experiments with colour reversal emulsions, or my f/1.4 landscape
meanderings. Well, here are the first fruits. As usual, it's work in
progress. For those of you who tuned in (or out) of the whole Eggleston row
on the LUG, this work is very strongly influenced by him, so if you like
your 'scapes conventional, beware!!

Would love to hear if these images mean anything to anyone.

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/projectjerusalem

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com