Subject: Re: [Leica] MC Meter Cell & Leicameter MC
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 09:20:05 -0600

A number of Leica-users have and use these meters. They can be picked up
very inexpensively and are well built. They are not particularly sensitive
in low light but can get down to most people's limits of handholding with
the booster. They have the advantage of having a colour sensitivity quite
similar to our own vision (unlike CdS meters) but they have a very wide
angle of acceptance (around 65° I think). These chaps have come highly
recommended for their work and pricing on selenium meter repairs:

Quality Light-Metric
Suite 210
6922 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood  California  90028