Subject: [Leica] Sal's booklist
From: Richard Palmer <vicmalta@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 23:55:10 -0400

Leica Illustrated Guide, Vol. I,II,III
by James L. Lager
Morgan&Morgan 1975, 1978, 1979
Library of Congress Cat. Card No. V.I, 75-295-73, V.II, 78-54092,
V.III,79-90513

Picture Book Catagory: Ernst Hass Color Photography,
                                     Harry N. Abrams, Inc, Publishers
                                      ISBN0-8109-ll73-6
I like to look at this book usually during the height of  our cold, dark
,gray, forbodding
Cleveland, Ohio winters, his photography can take me out of feeling
depresed in no time!

Photo Bio. Insisting on the Impossible
                 The Life of Edwin Land
                  by Victor K. McElheny