Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUGBLACK & Leicas
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 12:38:18 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:
> >It's more to do with Herr Cohn's game plan beginning to bear fruit!
> >ted

Guy Bennett responded :
> wait a minute ted: you mean those 100s of posts over the past year or so
> announcing the impending demise of leica camera due to mr cohn's utter
> incompetence may quite possibly have been WRONG???
>
> who wudda thunk it?<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Guy,

As you know, it's so easy to have correct answers by some folks even
though they don't know one whit of the discussions around the board room
table. And I suppose being the economic genius's they are, it's easy to
lay the blame before the horse has a chance to pull the cart through and
out of the mud!  Of course it was "in the red mud!"

Be interesting to hear the same folks now the mud is turning black and
the horse is still pulling strong! ;-)  Leicas away boys, she's still a
tough haul yet, but we'll make 'er!

ted

Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: LUGBLACK & Leicas)