Subject: Vs: [Leica] WAS: Kodachrome -- flip side. NOW TRUCE!
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:17:30 +0200

OK, Ted. As always, you bring sense to this. Or at least try to.
Kodachrome is actually not a big issue to me. Somehow this started when I mentioned having lost two rolls of K-chrome in the mail.
Political issues are more important and we Finns value our independence very much. Mr. B seems to be the only person here who is annoyed by this.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen