Subject: [Leica] FS: 35 Summicron with goggles
From: Lum Twilligear <ltwillig@dev.tivoli.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 07:49:28 -0500

1 - chrome Summicron-M/Wetzlar 35mm with goggle eyes for M3. Serial
#16874xx.  Some wear on chrome, I used this lens for about 10 years
before buying an M6 and 35 asph.  I still love it, and it produces great
negatives and slides, but sold the M3 so I have no need for it.  No
hood, slightly dented cap.  I'm asking $750, but don't know if this is
way off base or not -- if interested send me an e-mail and make me an
offer (or if you're not interested and you know my price is out of line,
please let me know that, too).

Regards,
Lum Twilligear
e-mail: ltwillig@dev.tivoli.com