Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Alternative Formats to 24X36mm
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:01:07 -0400

At 6:51 PM -0400 6/1/0, Martin Howard wrote:
>M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos jotted down the following:
>
>> What do you Leica shooters (trying to stay somewhat on topic) like for MF
>> work when forced away from a 24X36mm image?
>
>I find the new Mamiya MF rangefinders and intriguing concept.  How easy it
>is to switch between the Leica and the Mamiya 6/7?

I have a Mamiya 7 II and find it handles very much like an M Leica. Except
for the slower lenses I don't notice much difference.

Ken Wilcox

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>