Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfachrome
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 05:44:27 -0400

Is Agfachrome an E6 film?   I tried using the U.S. importer's processing in
the 80's and I wasn't very impressed with the quality control and mounting
of slides.

I also wasn't impressed with Agfachrome in those days.

Bud
	--> In CT-18 days, circa 1965-1970, in Canada,
	both the processing and mounting, and speedy
	service deserved a five star rating.

	My CT-18 slides are not washed out like my Ektachromes,
	Ektachrome 160 being the worst.

	Kodachrome II still is the reference for archivalness
	and I'd buy it again if it came back.

	André Jean Quintal

Message from Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net> (Re: [Leica] Agfachrome)