Subject: Re: [Leica] Peruachrome
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 07:21:50 +0100

I shot quite a lot of Peruchrome back in the 60's.   It was a very viable
alternative to Agfachrome and came in a bright green box.   It was process
paid and manufactured in Germany (there were rumours that it was made by
Agfa).   To the best of my knowledge it used Agfas unique process which was
different to E6 and the reversal stage was not achieved chemically but by
exposing the film to light.   I remember processing my own Agfachrome and
found the act of taking the film out of the tank and exposing it to a
Photoflood bulb half way through the process to be absolutely frightening,
but it worked fine and gave me some good results.

Gerry