Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome
From: Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 15:32:19 +0400

Raimo Korhonen wrote:

> In my 37 years of photography have lost only two films in transit - 2 Kodachromes and both at the same time.

Raimo, my dear Finnish adversary, wouldn't it be more telling to reveal the total number of rolls you have mailed, instead of coming up with those 37 years. 37 years could well amount to 37 rolls, judging from the static nature of your website. And if your country provides supplies to the Chechen
terrorists, we'll have no other option but bring the Finnish Gubernia "Heim ins Reich".

Bernard