Subject: [Leica] dIGITAL MAN
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 19:54:43 -0500

Has anyone bought or used a Leica Digilux Zoom?  I know there are analogous
Fuji cameras, but am wondering if anyone has taken any photos with the Leica
digital offerings?  Is the Leica camera made by Fuji, or ?  I know the
Digilux comes with a 8MB smart media card and I'm wondering how many of the
"high res" photos one can store on such a card?  I suspect you would want to
get a 32 or 64MB card to really use such a camera effectively?  Any advice
would be nice!  Any speculations on any other Digital offerings from Leica
in the near future???   Kpeters