Subject: RE: [Leica] Anyone using the Leica Handgrip M?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:13:53 -0400

Handgrip? On an M? Doesn't everyone know this? Place the thumb of your right
hand high on the camera back, where it can reach the advance lever; cradle
the right side of the body with your right palm and last two fingers; brace
the front of the right side of the body with your first two right fingers.
Cradle the left corner of the camera with the palm of your left hand,
leaving the first three fingers free for focusing and aperture control. Is
that the Leica grip everyone's asking about? :-)