Subject: Vs: [Leica] summicron 50 dr + m6?
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 19:13:53 +0200

I tend to agree. I lusted after the DR but when I had the chance to use one I have settled for the regular (previous) Summicron. If you must have close focus with M series, you must get the Visoflex and 2.8/65 Elmar. Don´t know how they compare with Nikkormat and Micro-Nikkor, pricewise (or otherwise).
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen