Subject: Re: [Leica] Millennium Finish, (was LHSA Black Paint Report)
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:11:16 +0800

Jim,

I have three Millennium cameras and I must say the early one (#1077) has the
thin paint problem described by Lee.  The later ones,  (#1838 & 1933), have
improved finish with thicker paint.  The polishing marks of the brass cover
is far less noticeable.  My LHSA camera (#8338) is as good as the late
Millennium cameras, if not better.

Regards,

Joseph