Subject: [Leica] Re: Slide Projector & Screen
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 07:57:24 -0400

The recently discontinued Leica P2002 (if you can find one) is selling at
bargain prices. Coupled to a Super Colorplan you have a great projector.

Ken Wilcox

At 5:30 PM -0700 5/29/0, Shel Belinkoff wrote:
>I'm starting to shoot more slides these days and my old Kodak Carousel
>projector  leaves a bit to be desired.  Any suggestions for a good
>quality projector and lens?  Perhaps one in which the slides can be
>stacked instead of loaded into trays.
>
>Also, any thoughts on screens?
>
>--
>Shel Belinkoff
>mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>