Subject: [Leica] LHSA Black Paint Availability
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 00:19:00 EDT

For those of you interested in an LHSA Black Paint camera, I am advised by
Leica USA that the first batch of 300 cameras is now sold out.  You can still
order from LHSA for later delivery up until the cutoff date of June 30, 2000.
 Or, perhaps you can find one in stock from a Leica dealer.  Pat McKee
advertised Friday that he has them in stock.
Anyway, we are now in the final countdown to the deadline!

Bill Rosauer