Subject: [Leica] IIIf shutter dial question
From: jkish@mind.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 15:32:19 -0700

The shutter speed selector on this relic is rotating on the body (the top
dial and its base), and therefore the selected speed seldom lines up with
the little arrow on the flash mount. With a little force I can line it back
up, but it soon drifts about 10-15 degrees clockwise after a few changes of
the dial. My question is, is this common? Easy/difficult to fix? Right now
it's a minor annoyance, but I'd like to remedy it.

Thanks,

Jim