Subject: RE: [Leica] Website update
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 08:20:38 +0200

Hi Doug,

It's not a surprise when somebody had read your posts that you new page is so
interesting. May I suggest something? One thing I find excellent on the
photo.net site is that Phillip includes pictures he took with a given camera
when he describes it. Why not do the same thing? It would be a good opportunity
to see more of you stunning work.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this new effort. All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France