Subject: [Leica] friday fs: 75 summilux -- get it out of my house!
From: kyle cassidy <cassidy@hector.asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 May 100 11:00:50 -0400 (EDT)

you all know that if i hang onto this thing it'll get destroyed. please
buy it from me, i'll replace it with a jupiter and we'll all be fine.

75mm 1.4 summilux made in canada
rear cap, genuine LEICA uv filter (ooh boy), 3rd party shade.

mint? nah. how could it be, it's used. looks nice, only mark on it is that
the white lettering appears to have been filled in black. OR it's the rare
"black lettering" model. either way, it's stealthy.

price? let me know what's fair and it's yours.

personal checks fine by me from luggers,

kyle