Subject: Re: [Leica] g'day all
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:05:14 EDT

Alastair,

Great site, Loved your shots of Singapore, and at home. Dang me is a great
example of Noctilux usage. I just got back from a quick trip to Malaysia, and
didn't take mine. I didn't regret my light bag, but I shot some in a
restaurant of our customer with the Summilux, and I missed the extra stop.
they are just that fuzzy from the slooow speed.

What did you use to create your site with? It is very well done. I can see
the artists eye in it, that I don't have.

BTW I thought of you the other day, when my order of film from B&H in NYC
came in. Some of my Kodak film was marked made in Australia.

Bruce Bowman
Killingworth CT