Subject: [Leica] advice for getting dust out of a finder
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:14:31 -0400

> Does anyone on the list who actually uses Leica M equipment have any nifty
> ideas about how to clean out the dust trap euphemistically called the 21
mm
> auxiliary finder? Can I just pry the damn thing apart, clean it, and super
> glue it back together?

those of us who actually use the equipment usually aren't bothered by the
dust in the finder, only the dust on the negative. let it go, you'll be
fine.

kc

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (RE: [Leica] advice for getting dust out of a finder)