Subject: Re: [Leica] Dirty finder
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 00:25:32 -0400

B. D. Colen jotted down the following:

> Does anyone on the list who actually uses Leica M equipment have any nifty
> ideas about how to clean out the dust trap euphemistically called the 21 mm
> auxiliary finder? Can I just pry the damn thing apart, clean it, and super
> glue it back together?

Why would you use glue?  Black duct tape should do the job, no? ;_

M.

- --
Martin Howard              | There's a culture here which dictates that
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU| anyone who walks more than a few paces must
email: howard.390@osu.edu  | either be too poor to own [a car], clinically
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/ | insane, or British.    -- David Willis, BBCWS