Subject: Re: [Leica] Benbo Tripods
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 00:13:11 -0400

Mark Rabiner jotted down the following:

> I just read some weird thing about the more you secure something the more it
> vibrates (at higher frequencies) for longer.
> An enlarger in this case.

Hey, as long as everything is vibrating at the same frequency and phase, who
cares?  Low, high, infrequent...  Hey, the world's a vibrating place, a few
hundred thousand kilometers per hour if I'm not mistaken.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.