Subject: Re: [Leica] Rigid mount lens
From: Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 21:38:44 -0500

Bud,

That is the way I have always understood it, as well. There is a
Summarit on eBay identified as a "rigid mount" and when I
inquired of the author of the auction he responded simply  "it is
a rigid mount."

I guess I figured he knew something I didn't know. Maybe he does.
But I still don't know if it will fit my M3.

Thanks,

Steele

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Rigid mount lens)
Message from Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net> (Re: [Leica] Rigid mount lens)