Subject: [Leica] Thank you
From: "Steve Unsworth" <steve.unsworth@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:25:54 +0100

I'd just like to say a big thank you to all the people who offered me advise
on the filter size for a 35mm Summilux. In the end I decided not to bother
with a filter, instead I've bought a 58mm lens cap which fits the lens shade
perfectly - thank you again to the people who mentioned this a few days ago.
The lens cap will stay on until I have to take a photograph (and probably
stay on for a few of those :-).

If there are any photographs worth displaying I'll set up a web site when I
return.

I'll be unsubscibing at the end of the week for three or four weeks, heaven
knows what threads will be waiting for me on my return.

Once again thanks to everyone who offered assistance.

Oh, and am I allowed to mention that I used a tripod without hassle in Paris
last year :-)

Regards

Steve Unsworth

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> ([Leica] HELP! I'm slipping!)