Subject: RE: [Leica] Competition: was Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:33:14 -0400

The fact that Leica doesn't do things like this all the time, rather than
produce King Tut Limited Edition Jewel Encrusted Black Paint M6 Pandas,
tells you why there are only 12 people left in the world taking photos with
Leicas, and why many young people who see a Leica today assume that it is
some bizarre Eastern European P&S.