Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica scholarship fund?
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:10:08 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/00 4:04:28 PM, sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com writes:

<< This is a rockin Idea!!
So how do we start it?
What do we give away? 1 new M6 and a 35 summicron or maybe a couple
used M4/p/2....

I vote for a beat up M4-P/2 and a 35mm f 2.0 (non-asph, of course). Maybe one
of the dealers on the group will cut us some slack. Somebody said something
about a banker on the group setting up an account. We probably should take a
count first to see who would participate (that ought to be good for about a
hundred pointless messages -- Ted will be SO happy . . . ).

Bob (no student deserves a new M6) McEowen