Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:25:36 -0400

WHAT THE HELL IS FETZER OR CERETTO?     IS THIS SOMETHING I NEED TO KNOW TO
USE LEICAS?  SHOULD I EVEN CARE?   IS THIS FORUM ONLY FOR RICH PEOPLE?   DO
WE HAVE TO PASS A MEANS TEST TO SUBSCRIBE TO IT?

HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY EXPOSED FILM IN YOUR BELOVED LEICAS?

Dan C.

At 09:03 AM 23-05-00 -1100, Takeshi Hashimoto wrote:

>--
>
>On Tue, 23 May 2000 22:28:02   Bernard wrote:
>>Takeshi Hashimoto wrote about other people's money:
>>
>>> That's chickenfeed.
>>
>>Well, it seems that our buddy Takeshi is trying to be an even bigger jerk
than I
>>am on my bad days.
>>
>>Bernard
>>

>One might presuppose that, as a Leica user group list, one would not
expect to find numerous paupers. Without   fear of contradiction,
therefore, I might suggest that if a few hunderd dollars is that important
to you, you're probably not in the right forum to express your views. Leica
products are not mass-market commodities. If you'd rather drink Fetzer than
Ceretto, that's fine, but don't labor under the illusion that the former is
the same as the latter,or at leastdon't try to convince us of such a
belief. On the other hand, there is an advantage to the Leica buyer over
the wine buyer: you can buy Leica used.