Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: "AWSteg" <upstream1@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:45:33 -0400

Are we having a translation problem here. . .I just explained the problem. .
.an additional $700 (almost 2X) for the body and it gets worse with the
glass.  That's the problem! If that's not a problem for you and you have
some extra money kicking around, possibly you would like to underwrite a few
college students for the difference?

And don't go comparing a used camera with no warrantee to a new one with a 3
year warrantee. . .that's just absurd.

Al Stegmeyer