Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 17:29:57 +0100

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Takeshi Hashimoto wrote:
> >

> > --
> >
> > On Mon, 22 May 2000 08:49:27   John Collier wrote:
> > >You will be delighted to learn that the word "cost" does not have to be
> > >confined to a strictly monetary definition. The space allotted and the
> > >patience of the average leica-user forbears a detailed discussion. Perhaps
> > >we could take this off list and amaze one another with a new nuance of
> > >meaning and usage of this oh so useful word every day. We probably could
> > >occupy ourselves thus for several weeks.
> > >
> > >Cheers
> > >
> > >John Collier ;-)
> >
> > What I meant was that all things being equal (which they're not) if cost were to be the deciding factor, the difference was negligible. If, as you point out, the M6 could not be used efficiently because of poor eyesight, then that's something else again. It's not cost.

> ><Snip>
>
> Yes and to make a small point:
> Every time you shot with your G2 a small part of your soul rots away.
> Until you left with a steaming hunk of steaming....DNA confusion.
> Leica M photography however is an uplifting experience in every way!
> Leica photographers are known to all of a sudden blink off into a gleaming all
> knowing state of bliss!*
> But i don't wish to put too fine of a point on it!
> Mark :-) Rabiner
> *not the same as f8 and be there.
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!! So now using your Leica can lead to an O----m. Holy Crow.
 This is a family e-mail group. Puleeeeze.  I am still sound of mind from
using a G2 and pure of heart from using an M Leica.
John

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost)