Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tiltall query
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:22:39 EDT

Not to pick nits, but Leica NJ was building the Tiltalls in NJ when I was
there in the early 70's. When I was talking with Sherry this morning, she
said she bought all of their components when they stopped. I didn't ask when.
 Sherry was working in the repair dept. when I visited, and we were trying to
decide if we saw each other.
She said I would have noticed her, she had hair down to her hmmm seat, and an
'hourglass" figure!

In a message dated 5/22/00 11:16:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,