Subject: Re: [Leica] 62 kids in Yosemite (long)
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 14:19:37 -0600 (MDT)

Doug Herr wrote:
a wide variety of family and economic backgrounds are represented in
the school, from kids in single-parent families with donated clothing to
kids whose families could have financed the entire field trip with pocket
change.
Leaders, brilliant students, bullies, socially awkward, and disfunctional
kids are blended

Doug, I enjoyed your writing about the Yosemite trip, it sounds like your
daugther's school has done a lot in preparing the students for life.

I couldn't help notice the description of the wide range of individuals in
the school could be easily substituted with LUG members, and not much
would change!

:)
Noel Charchuk

http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch