Subject: RE: [Leica] 24mm finder needed w/M6 .78?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:39:56 +0100

Zack,
I've just tried some tests with ground glass on the film plane and
comparing that with the finder.
Effectively they can be considered the same, providing you have good enough
eyesight not to wear glasses and can get your eye close to the finder.
Much depends on how you look into the corners, the more you strain to look,
the more you move your eye to the opposite corner, thereby opening up a
wider field of view (into the corner but eliminating much of the rest of
the area) so don't move the eye too much.
Jem