Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Lens "Coupling Ring M" ?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 07:54:54 -0600

They show up on eBay fairly regularly and all the usual used places as well.
One has to be careful when attaching lenses with protruding rear elements as
the 14838 is quite shallow. A safer way to go is to glue two rear caps back
to back and then you do not have to pause to think every time you swap
lenses.

John Collier