Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NYUK NYUK
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 19:30:47 -0700

Jim Bielecki wrote:

> > Subject: [Leica] NYUK NYUK (was) Cold light vs Condenser
> >>.......No eye poking please!
>  > Does anybody know who among the Three Stooges owned Leica equipment?
>
> OK, I'll bite, which of the Stooges was the Leica user?
>
> Jim Bielecki

As I sit here with clear concise images of stooge faces in front of me...
From a FAQ:
Moe was born Moses Horwitz, and his brothers were
Samuel (Shemp) and
Jerome (Curly).
Larry was born Louis Feinberg.
Joe "Not So Haaaaard" Besser used his given name;
Joe DeRita's real name was Joseph Wardell.
Moe was called "Harry" while he was growing up."

How many "Joes" is that I'm confused?!

I'm going to put in with Larry! I can just picture a Leica IIIf around his neck!
Mark :-) Rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: NYUK NYUK)